Friday, November 26, 2010

Writing about heroin!

Wrting about the effects of heroin has been very tough considering my brother was an abuser since he was 13 years old. He has put my family through hell. He is now 34 years old and in prison for stealing. He is still considered a drug addict to me because he was using while he got in trouble. When will he get the picture and snap out of it? Researching this has made me realize how hard it is to get away from it and when you do there is always a chance for cravings for the rest of your life. I want to help him get clean when he gets out of jail. I know he will never have a normal life but there is chance for change and to get off of drugs. I cant wait to share my paper with everyone, I found some really good information!

Christina Peterson

1 comment:

  1. Christina - I'm sorry about your brother, but your outlook is so positive!

    ReplyDelete