Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rekindling

So I went out to lunch with an old friend today. She had just moved back from florida in which she moved to about 3 years ago. She came back pregnant and I couldnt be more happier for her. She is having a boy. Its going to be nice having one of my close friends having the same lifestyle as me with being a mom and all. All my other friends love to party and go out and I dont have the chance to do that. I think there are going to very great times with the two of us to come. I am so excited to rekindle. On another note I still have not yet started my christmas shopping. I was gonna go tonight thinking stores had christmas hours already but everything was closed at 6 so I didnt. At leat I have all day tomorrow to hit up some early sales.

Christina Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment