Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just rambling

So I finally just got finished decorationg my tree as well as move my living room around so it would fit. My tree looks so beautiful. I also got to finish up some more of my christmas shopping this weekend due to the fact I had an absolutly amazing weekend at work :). I am so looking forward to resting the rest of the night. tromorrow I plan to finish my final projects for botth of my classes. I was wrapping this past week and I hurt my back. I think its time to go see a doctor before I end up with a bad back by 30. I have been in so much pain. I am filling the tub and I am going to lay in that for awhile to see if it loosens it at all. Lets hope so. Well I dont have to much more to write about this week, I will be honest I am kind of tired of writing lol. I am pretty sure this is my last post for this class so I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. Take care!!

Christina Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment