Monday, December 20, 2010

Finally!

Wow. I cant describe the stress I have has for the past few weeks with these finals. Now that they are over I feel as though I can breathe again :). Considering christmas and everything going on at the same time I took it really well! I cant wait till christmas is over and the new year begins. Im gonna make 2011 a good year for my family, and myself of coarse. I am gonna set some goals and focus on the important things in life considering I am getting older and I thik its time. I would also like to find a part time job during the day for extra income. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past few weeks and I am turning 25 so its hitting me hard. I am no longer going to be early twenties :(. Having an 8 year old makes me feel 35 so... lol! Basically all I am saying is big changes in the future, oh an hopefully maybe get engaged I mean I only been with my boyfriend for 7 years, HELLO its time lol. Well I wish everyone a very merry christmas and a safe and happy new year. Good luck to everyone in their studies. I am Christina Peterson and I am signing off!

Christina Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment